You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Team Manager with a High Level of German and English
Sant Cugat, Barcelona, Spain
Our International Customer Care Center Western Europe (ICC WE) gives support to people with diabetes and health care professionals from Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, Germany, UK, Ireland and Switzerland. We are part of the Roche Groups and located in Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona).
Reporting to the manager of DASCH in the ICC WE based in Mannheim, the Team Manager will be in charge of a group of 10-12 customer care advisors in Barcelona and Mannheim.
- Guides and supervises a group of German speaking Customer Care Advisors with focus on outbound activities.
- Professionally develops and grows Customer Care Advisors and evaluates and develops their skills.
- Is the main contact person to our internal clients based in Mannheim and is fully in charge of reaching the agreed campaign objectives.
- Develops new outbound concepts that contribute to our overall business targets in alignment with our internal clients and continually strives for optimizations.
- Coordinates and supports all outbound activities for D-A-CH including call scripts, required capacities, advisor briefings, trainings and reporting in alignment with relevant window people, supporting departments and external providers.
- Language skills: German on a native speaker´s level and a fluent command of English.
- Call center experience
- 2-year experience in leading teams and managing groups of people, preferably in a call center
- Team player and coach
- Has a structured approach, good organizational and analytical skills and project management capabilities
- Good communication skills
- Highly result driven and entrepreneurial with a strong commercial drive
- Flexibility to travel frequently (50%)
- Competitive Salary
- Growing Opportunities
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 230)