Administrative/Back office with Native level of English
Location: Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Fixed-term contract
You will join a multicultural and international company of the industrial sector. The modern offices are located in a beautiful area of Sant Cugat del Valles and are really well connected to Barcelona city center by train!
In the role of Administrative/Back office, your main function will be to make sure service problems are resolved correctly and quickly.
During your day to day:
- You will resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction by scheduling a visit carried out by our engineers.
- You will resolve customer complaints via phone and e-mail.
- You will be in charge of administrative duties: invoice collection; credit validation, obtaining purchase orders and prompt invoicing.
- You will be in charge of logistics duties: ordering parts and determine service stock availability.
- You will build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- You will prepare and send quotations for services to customers.
- You will keep records of customer interactions, comments and complaints.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 1-2 years of similar experience in a highly demanding and fast paced environment.
- You have a proven track record in positions that combine planning and administrative tasks.
- You have proven experience of working within SAP environment would be a plus.
- You are a native or Fluent English speaker.
- You are able to demonstrate logical thinking process and troubleshooting.
- You have good organizational skills and ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- You have strong interpersonal, customer oriented and relationship management skills.
- You are proficient in MS Office.
- You are able to work independently.
- We offer a temporary contract with possibility of staying
- You will work full time with a competitive salary
- You will receive health insurance and meal vouchers.
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)