Customer Planning Representative with Dutch and French
Location: Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a global leading international industrial company.
In the role of Customer Representative, your main function will be to make sure service problems are resolved correctly and quickly.
During your day to day:
- You will resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction by scheduling a visit carried out by our engineers.
- You will resolve customer complaints via phone and e-mail.
- You will be in charge of administrative duties: invoice collection; credit validation, obtaining purchase orders and prompt invoicing.
- You will be in charge of logistics duties: ordering parts and determine service stock availability.
- You will build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- You will prepare and send quotations for services to customers.
- You will keep records of customer interactions, comments and complaints.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 1-2 years of similar experience in a highly demanding and fast paced environment.
- You have a proven track record in positions that combine planning and administrative tasks.
- You have proven experience of working within SAP environment would be a plus.
- You are a native Dutch speaker.
- You speak fluent French and English
- You are able to demonstrate logical thinking process and troubleshooting.
- You have good organizational skills and ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- You have strong interpersonal, customer oriented and relationship management skills.
- You are proficient in MS Office.
- You are able to work independently.
- You will work full time with a competitive salary.
- You will receive health insurance and meal vouchers.
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)