International Luxury Travel Agent with Excellent Level of English and fluent Spanish
Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain
23.000 - 25.000 €
Our client is a private transport provider in more than 1,000 destinations and 190 countries. We are a B2B business which mean that we provide our services to travel agencies and private flight operators for them to supply our chauffeur services to their high-end client.
• Control of the incoming requests from our website/customer support area
• Dispatch of the drivers according to Drivania’s procedures
• Managing the bookings that are made through the offline channel as well as events and special services that require quotes from an agent because they are not available in the platform.
• Managing quote requests from Drivania.com that require an agent's involvement.
• Monitoring the proper execution of bookings in real time.
• Offering prompt solutions to customer requirements (without compromising our client's quality standards).
As Online Support Agent
• Activating the online channel for customers that operate offline. Detecting accounts that require specific online activation.
• Working as a help-desk agent for customers connected to our client's website.
• Tracking customer activity in the booking platform and carrying out proactive sales actions when necessary.
• Providing access to the platform to customers who are unable to access it.
• Stimulating consumption by helping customers identify opportunities or by detecting areas where we can define a product that better adapts to customer needs.
• Promoting the number of online customer transactions.
• Managing the bookings that are made through our client's website.
As Booking Team Support
• Manage the bookings and price requests received from our website.
• Follow up the status of future bookings, by supervising all the corresponding control checks.
• Follow up of price requests offering prompt reply to our customer requirements according to our client's SLA
• Monitoring and supervising services real time by dispatching drivers.
• Manage special bookings requests, such as events.
1. Native level of English and fluent Spanish. A third language will be highly valued
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Strong customer service skills
4. Interest in the travel industry
5. Career plan that matches the evolution of the company's international expansion
What we offer:
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development.
- A highly-talented and passionate international team.
- Strong teamwork and transparent results focused on a common goal.
- Generous vacation allowance of 16 days paid time off
- Eligibility for Health insurance and participation in 401(k) after a pre-determined period
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 214)