International Luxury Travel Agent with an Excellent Level of English and fluent Spanish
Location: Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 23.000 €
Contract: Indefinite contract
You will join a B2B private transport provider with presence in 190 countries and more than 1000 destinations. Their offices are located in Sant Cugat, right next to the train station and very well connected by both car and public transport.
As a Travel Agent, your main objective will be to control the incoming requests, dispatch drivers and monitor proper execution of bookings.
During your day to day:
- You will control incoming requests from the website/customer support area.
- You will dispatch the drivers according to the company's procedures.
- You will manage the bookings made through the offline channel as well as events and special services that require quotes from an agent because they are not available in the platform.
- You will manage quote requests from the website that require an agent's involvement.
- You will monitor the proper execution of bookings in real time.
- You will offer prompt solutions to customer requirements (without compromising our client's quality standards).
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a native level of English and speak fluent Spanish. A third language will be highly valued.
- You have experience in a customer oriented role, preferably in the luxury business.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written as spoken.
- You have strong customer service skills and a customer-oriented mindset.
- You are interested in the travel industry.
- You will have plenty of room for personal growth and professional development.
- You will join a highly-talented and passionate international team.
- You will experience strong teamwork and transparent results focused on a common goal.
- You will enjoy a generous vacation allowance of 16 days paid time off.
- You will be eligible for health insurance and participation in 401(k) after a pre-determined period.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 214)