Customer Care Adviser with German
Location: Sant Cugat, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: De duración determinada
The success of the company is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity - multiplied by 80,000 professionals in 150 countries. As one of the world's leading research focused healthcare groups, we're constantly learning and growing - and seeking people who have those same goals for themselves.
The Call Center, located in Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona, will be a group of professionals for our clients in Spain, Portugal, Italy and France which includes individuals with chronic diseases, health care professionals and pharmacies.
As a Member of the Multilingual Customer Call Centre your main tasks will be:
- Providing qualified product support in the field of Diabetes Care
- Providing instructions for the diverse products handling
- Promoting company products and innovations both via telephone and written correspondence.
For the position Customer Care Advisor you bring along the following skills:
- You speak and write fluently German
- You are Customer oriented and have experience in handling customer requests – especially critical conversations
- Ideally you have experience working in a Customer Service Center or within Health Care
- Knowledge of Diabetes, both personally or professionally, would be a plus
- Ideally you have experience in solving IT questions
- You are able to read technical information (in English) and provide technical support to customers
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure, self-dependence and flexibility are qualities that characterize you
- Have completed vocational training and/ or college
- A fluent command of one of the following languages would be a plus: Spanish or Portuguese
- Competitive salary and attractive package of fringe benefits (Private Insurance, lunch tickets, Flexible Compensation Plan and more)
- Possibility of working from home
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)