You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Sales Support with Native German
Sant Cugat, Spain
The success of the company is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity - multiplied by 80,000 professionals in 150 countries. As one of the world's leading research focused healthcare groups, we're constantly learning and growing - and seeking people who have those same goals for themselves.
The Call Center, located in Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona, will be a group of professionals for our clients in Spain, Portugal, Italy and France which includes individuals with chronic diseases, health care professionals and pharmacies.
As a Member of the Multilingual Customer Call Centre your role will be to offer company products and innovations to existing customers. You will use your own customer base prospecting and selling by telephone the products of our client.
For the position of Telesales Customer Care Advisor you bring along the following skills:
- You speak and write a native level of German and a high level of English
- You are Customer oriented
- Ideally you have experience working in a Customer Service Center or within Health Care
- Knowledge of Diabetes, both personally or professionally, would be a plus
- Ability to work in a team
- Have completed vocational training and/or college
- Competitive salary and attractive package of fringe benefits (Private Insurance, lunch tickets, Flexible Compensation Plan and more)
- Possibility of working from home 2/3 days a week after being trained
- Working hours: you will need to be available from 8am to 7pm depending of the needs of the company but you will always do 8 hours/days (8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm or 10am - 7pm)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 ext (+230)