You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
French Inside Technical Consultant
Sant Cugat, Spain
International IT Technological Company
The French Inside Technical Consultant role is an entry-level Technical Presales role in the Personal Systems business. It is a German role providing technical presales support on the full portfolio of Personal Systems products and solutions, including desktop PCs, notebooks, workstations, mobile workstations, thin clients, and retail points of sale.
The ideal candidate has a genuine passion for technology and speak French (preferably native) + English (fluent). Any other languages are a plus.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the Personal Systems demo center for demos and presentations and answering technical presales questions. The Inside Technical Consultant will set up, maintain and update demo environments; show case products and solutions during customer visits. The Inside Technical Consultant will deliver technical and solution expertise in order win business and provide an excellent level of total customer experience (TCE). The Inside Technical Consultant will engage other technical resources (Presales organization, EMEA regional and World Wide Divisional resources, etc) where needed.
Your Tasks as Technical Consultant:
· Setup, maintain, and update customer demos; run demos and presentations during customer visits to Customer Experince Center;
· Present the advantages of the company's products and solutions;
· Provide technical recommendations, direction and guidance on Personal Systems solutions;
· Engage in sales opportunities requiring an in-depth or technical understanding of PPS client hardware, software and solutions;
· Propose the best, most competitive configurations and solutions for our customers;
· Answer and track technical questions from the respective countries;
· Deliver trainings to other departments about products and solutions;
· Help Sales Representatives to respond to customers’ requests for information, proposal and Quote (RFI, RFP, RFQ);
· Help Sales teams to achieve and exceed revenue and profit goals of the company;
· Raise and manage technical escalations on questions and technical issues, provide proactive technical updates to the sales community;
· Resolve Customer technical issues remotely (Presales issues only);
· Maintain and manage a competitive and appropriate level of technical and professional competence.
·Excellent level of French and English;
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferably in technical field (IT, Telecommunication, Electronics, or similar engineering field);
· Experience and knowledge of computer client technologies, hardware, operating systems, technical knowledge and experience of deployment and management solutions;
· Good organisational and team skills, eye for detail, ability to stay focused on goals and objectives
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
We are offering:
- Very competitive salary
- Interesting benefit package
- Stable contract
- Possibilities to join multinational team
- Possibilities to grow within the company
(+34) 93 231 00 00