You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Quality Planner and Client Service with Norwegian or Swedish
Sant Cugat, Spain
Our client is a global leading international industrial company specialised in industrial printers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide prompt and professional customer support by acting as a link between our Clients and field Maintenance Technicians.
- Manage and maintain Service Order records, complete transactions necessary for advance inventory shipments and returns and process field service billings as required.
- Process and maintain Service Agreement details, ordering parts required and scheduling of preventive maintenance jobs in our system.
- Perform duties related to invoice collection; credit validation, obtaining purchase orders and prompt invoicing of completed service notifications.
- Determine service stock availability and process advance shipments of service parts.
- Prepare and send quotations for services to customers.
Skills and competencies:
-An excellent level of Norwegian or Swedish. You also need to have a fluent level of English.
- 2-3 years of similar experience in a highly demanding and fast paced environment.
- Proven track record in positions that combine planning and administrative tasks.
- Proven experience of working within SAP environment would be a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking process and troubleshooting.
- Good organizational skills and ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, customer oriented and relationship management skills.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Ability to work independently.
Our client offers great benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus on top of the salary
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Dental care
- Ticket restaurant
- Free parking
- 30 days of holidays
- Help for transport
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 233)