Virtual Sales Advisor
Location: Sant Cugat, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 23.000 €
Contract: De duración determinada
The success of the company is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity - multiplied by 80,000 professionals in 150 countries. As one of the world's leading research focused healthcare groups, we're constantly learning and growing - and seeking people who have those same goals for themselves.
The Call Center, located in Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona, will be a group of professionals for our clients in Spain, Portugal, Italy and France which includes individuals with chronic diseases, health care professionals and pharmacies.
As a Virtual Sales Advisor during your day-to-day:
- You will be making qualified marketing-oriented and sales minded calls in the subject area of diabetes; real-time administration of customer-specific data and attributes in the CRM system to provide up-to-date customer information for marketing purposes as requested by the respective country organizations, such as address, phone number, mobile phone number, email-address, etc.
- You will be working with the CRM system to document all customer interactions and contacts in accordance with the specifications of the internal quality guidelines.
- You will work with the CRM system to document all customer interactions and contacts in accordance with the specifications of the internal quality guidelines.
- You will support new colleagues through buddy-up sessions.
- You will be proactive gathering of information about news and work processes.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are solution oriented to our customer needs
- You are Native in German and good level of English
- You hav strong IT navigation skills, fast learner in new technologies
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You have excellent customer orientation and sales mindset
- You have experience in telesales or face to face sales
- You have call centre experience (outbound)
- You have experience in healthcare (preferably diabetes sector)
-Competitive salary and attractive package of fringe benefits (Private Insurance, lunch tickets, free parcking)
-Possibility of working from home 3 days per week
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 353)