Account Payable with a Fluent Level of French
Location: Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join an international company that is in rapid expansion. Work in sunny Barcelona!
As Account Payable our main function will be:
- You will prevent and solve the Open items and make other controls (Quality check).
- You will do booking and codification of special vendor invoices.
- You will handle internal and external invoice related questions per email or phone.
- You will contribute to process and knowledge management improvements.
- You will give an active contribution during Team Meetings and Whiteboards and other meetings.
- You will participate to internal (process) trainings.
- You will assist to the monthly meetings with Internal Stakeholders or team meetings.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Procurement or Accounting of a minimum of 1 years.
- You have solid analytical and PC skills (Advanced MS Office Excel user).
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills when dealing with customers, colleagues, and management.
- You have excellent French and English communication skills, both written as spoken.
- You have the ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
- You will have a stable position, permanent contract
- You will have a full time position, but with a flexible schedule
- You will work in a dynamic and international environment.
- You will be working in Barcelona
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)