Accountant with native level of Turkish
Location: Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
As a Junior Associate Accountant, you will join the Accounting Department. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Monthly closing journal entries.
- Resolving closing issues and account for transactions.
- Account reconciliation.
- Involvement in large global projects.
- Improving and standardizing processes.
- Balancing sheet review with Controller.
- Ad hoc reporting.
- Supporting audit requests.
- Intercompany and GL accounting.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study.
- Entry level roles require at least 1 year experience in accounting.
- High level of English (Written spoken).
- Native level of Turkish.
- 7 month temporary contract with continuity to permanent.
- Working within an international environment.
- Company Buffet (1,7€/day).
- Accident insurance (24 hours).
- Flexible hours.
- Other social benefits.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)