Accounts Payable with a Native Level of French and Fluent English
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
21.000 - 23.000 €
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion.
This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Conduct an S2P Running business (process Internal Control System controls) according to process documentation.
- Preventing and solving the Open items on the GL accounts (vendors or Goods Received/Invoice Received) and other controls (Quality check)
- Booking and codification of special vendor invoices.
- Handling internal and external invoice related questions per email or phone
- Contribute to process and knowledge management improvements.
- Active contribution during Team Meetings and Whiteboards and other meetings
- Participating to internal (process) trainings
- Assist to the monthly meetings with Internal Stakeholders or team meetings.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Procurement or Accounting of a minimum of 2 years
- Solid analytical and PC skills are required (Advanced MS Office Excel user)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers, colleagues, and management
- Native speaker or very high level of language skills (French) and excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken)
- Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
- Permanent contract (Starting with a 7 month contract)
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
- Dynamic and international environment.
- 23 days of holidays
- Free drinks and beverage
- Discount in their products and other services.
- Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 275)