You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Bank Statement Associate
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
Our associate will be responsible to:
- Bank statement processing according to process documentation and monitor the exceptions for the countries
- Bank account maintenance (creation of new bank accounts/accdet tables maintenance etc)
- Managing inbound/outbound queries (calls/mails, others) in an efficient and timely manner (according to the specifics SLA)
- Perform/review ICS controls (Bank reconciliation and open items TBA and manual payments)
- Support to Banking and Payments implementation project in SCB and stabilize the activities to provide an excellence quality and delivery deliver on daily basis to our countries.
- Maintain interactions with Senior Associate, Experts, TL,OM, Bayer Legal Entity and other departments.
- Contribute to the documentation process and improvements
- Support and flexibility to adapt to the future changes in the team/organization related to processes/projects/activities /tasks.
- Perform manual payments
- Degree in Accounting, Controlling, Finance, Economics or similar.
- Professional experience in Accounting (preferably Account receivable process).
- Good communicator, problem solver
- Able to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate your workload independently and support the team.
- Excellent English/Spanish language skills (Written/Spoken) and additional European language is valuable.
- Advanced MS Office / SAP knowledge will be valuable
- 7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract.
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day) and other social benefits.
- Dynamic and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 228)