Disclosure Management Associate with advanced level of Dutch
Location: Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 19.000 €
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion.
This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
Work in sunny Barcelona!
As a Disclosure Management Associate you will be responsible for the following:
- You will be responsible of timely and accurate processing of activities related to transfers of value in line with the EFPIA transparency code (eg. date maintenance)
- You will be performing of quality control and reporting activities
- You will manage Communication with Healthcare professionals and organisations
- You will be handling of issues and queries from internal stakeholders
- You will be contributing to continuous improvement
- You will be in charge of preparation and conduct of trainings
- You will participate to project activities
- You will give active support of the Team Leader and team in all process related tasks
- You will responsible of compliance with policies policies and procedures
You are the idea candidate if you:
- You have university degree in Business Administration or comparable professional experience
- You have 1 or more years professional experience particularly in Accounts Payable and/or Procurement
- You are high analytical profile
- You have good communication skills
- You are proficiency in MS office, SAP
- You have dedication and accuracy
- You have ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment
- Permanent contract (Starting with a 7 month contract)
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
- Dynamic and international environment.
- 23 days of holidays
- Free drinks and beverage
- Discount in their products and other services.
- Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)