You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Disclosure Management Associate with an Advanced level of Italian and English
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
- 19.000 €
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion.
This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
As a Disclosure Management Associate you will be responsible for the following
- Timely and accurate processing of activities related to transfers of value in line with the EFPIA transparency code (eg. date maintenance)
- Performing of quality control and reporting activities
- Manage Communication with Healthcare professionals and organisations
- Handling of issues and queries from internal stakeholders
- Contribution to continuous improvement
- Preparation and conduct of trainings
- Participate to project activities
- Active support of the Team Leader and team in all process related tasks
- Compliance with policies policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- University degree in Business Administration or comparable professional experience
- 1 or more years professional experience particularly in Accounts Payable and/or Procurement
- High analytical profile
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS office, SAP
- Dedication and accuracy
- Ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment
- Permanent contract (Starting with a 7 month contract)
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
- Dynamic and international environment.
- 23 days of holidays
- Free drinks and beverage
- Discount in their products and other services.
- Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)