Disclosure Management Associate with an Advanced level of Italian and English
Location: Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 19.000 €
Contract: Indefinite contract
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion.
This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
As a Disclosure Management Associate you will be responsible for the following
- Timely and accurate processing of activities related to transfers of value in line with the EFPIA transparency code (eg. date maintenance)
- Performing of quality control and reporting activities
- Manage Communication with Healthcare professionals and organisations
- Handling of issues and queries from internal stakeholders
- Contribution to continuous improvement
- Preparation and conduct of trainings
- Participate to project activities
- Active support of the Team Leader and team in all process related tasks
- Compliance with policies policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- University degree in Business Administration or comparable professional experience
- 1 or more years professional experience particularly in Accounts Payable and/or Procurement
- High analytical profile
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS office, SAP
- Dedication and accuracy
- Ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment
- Permanent contract (Starting with a 7 month contract)
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
- Dynamic and international environment.
- 23 days of holidays
- Free drinks and beverage
- Discount in their products and other services.
- Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)