Junior Associate Accountant with native level of Norwegian or Danish or Swedish
Location: Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the pharmaceutical sector. Their offices are located in Sant Joan Despí, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Junior Associate Accountant, you will join the Accounting Department. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Monthly closing journal entries.
- Resolving closing issues and account for transactions.
- Account reconciliation.
- Involvement in large global projects.
- Improving and standardizing processes.
- Balancing sheet review with Controller.
- Ad hoc reporting.
- Supporting audit requests.
- Intercompany and GL accounting.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study.
- Entry level roles require at least 1 year experience in accounting.
- High level of English (Written spoken).
- Native level of Norwegian or Danish or Swedish.
- You will have a 7 month temporary contract with continuity to permanent.
- You will work within an international environment.
- You will have the opportunity to enjoy a company Buffet (1,7€/day).
- You will be covered by accident insurance (24 hours).
- You will work full time, with flexible hours.
- You will enjoy other social benefits.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 231)