Procurement Associate with Italian
Location: Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Comply with procurement standards, policies and procedures
- Timely and accurate processing of general Source2Pay transactions according to process documentation
- Responsible for processing of standard procurement transactions and clarification of operational issues
- Act as a first point of contact for all requisitioning, purchasing and payment inquiries
- Create and maintain system parameters to ensure visibility of content based on system
- Create and maintain master data to ensure a lean procure to pay flow
- Facilitate information gathering process with category sourcing, category management and respective supplier
- Perform ICS controls according to process design
- Communication and collaboration with Purchasing, Sourcing and Content Management and Requisitoners
- Navigate demand owners and Requisitioners through procurement system functionalities
- Provide system support Trainings to users and procurement professionals via phone, mail or online
- Administer Authorize users to operate in procurement system landscape
- Build and maintain a procurement knowledge portal
- Contribute to process improvements
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Procurement of a minimum of 1 year.
- Procurement process understanding.
- Problem solving / Issue resolution.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers, fellow employees, and management
- Native speaker or very high level of language skills (Italian) and excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
- Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
- Solid analytical and PC skills are required (Advanced MS Office Excel user).
- Permanent contract (Starting with a 7 month contract)
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
- Dynamic and international environment.
- 23 days of holidays
- Free drinks and beverage
- Discount in their products and other services.
- Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)