Order Management Associate with Native Level of French
Location: Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the pharmaceutical sector. Their offices are located in Sant Joan Despí, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As an Order Management Senior Associate, you will join the Order to Cash department, and you will be responsible to manage Order to Cash activities related to Order Management, Order Fulfillment and Billing.
During your day to day:
- You will receive, review and process manual orders in a timely and accurate manner, and review issues related to orders.
- You will process and ensure return requests policies including appropriate approval and documentation.
- You will perform validation and resolution of customer complaints, including liaising with appropriate internal functions and/or directly with customers.
- You will perform analysis and supporting resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and standard delivery blocks with internal teams and/or communication with customers.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have an University Degree or equivalent is a plus (equivalent with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management).
- You have an excellent level of French and Conversational level of English.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order to Cash processes.
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS office.
- You have experience with ERP systems. SAP experience is a plus.
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to prioritize, analytical skills and ability to multi-task.
- You will have a permanent contract (Starting with a 7 month contract).
- You will have a Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- You will enjoy a Company Buffet (1,7€/day).
- You will join a Dynamic and international environment.
- You will enjoy 23 days of holidays.
- You will have free drinks and beverage.
- You will have discount in their products and other services.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 275)