Senior Associate Accountants
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion.
This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
As a Senior Associate Accountant, you will join the Accounting Department. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Monthly closing journal entries
- Resolve closing issues and account for transactions
- Account reconciliation
- Involvement in large global projects
- Improve and standardize processes
- Balance sheet review with Controller
- Ad hoc reporting
- Support audit requests
- Intercompany and GL accounting
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study
- Entry level roles require at least 3 years experience in accounting
- High level of English (Written spoken)
- 7 month temporary contract with continuity to permanent.
- Working within an international environment.
- Company Buffet (1,7€/day).
- Accident insurance (24 hours)
- Flexible hours
- Other social benefits.
Jose Manuel Delgado
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)