Senior Associate Accountants
Location: Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion.
This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
As a Senior Associate Accountant, you will join the Accounting Department. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Monthly closing journal entries
- Resolve closing issues and account for transactions
- Account reconciliation
- Involvement in large global projects
- Improve and standardize processes
- Balance sheet review with Controller
- Ad hoc reporting
- Support audit requests
- Intercompany and GL accounting
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study
- Entry level roles require at least 3 years experience in accounting
- High level of English (Written spoken)
- 7 month temporary contract with continuity to permanent.
- Working within an international environment.
- Company Buffet (1,7€/day).
- Accident insurance (24 hours)
- Flexible hours
- Other social benefits.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 265)