Account Payable with a Fluent Level of Italian
Location: Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: Indefinite contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the pharmaceutical sector. Their offices are located in Sant Joan Despí, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As Source to Pay your main function will be conduct an S2P Running business (process Internal Control System controls) according to process documentation.
During your day to day:
- You will prevent and solv the Open items on the GL accounts (vendors or Goods Received/Invoice Received) and other controls (Quality check).
- You will do booking and codification of special vendor invoices.
- You will handle internal and external invoice related questions per email or phone.
- You will contribute to process and knowledge management improvements.
- You will give an active contribution during Team Meetings and Whiteboards and other meetings.
- You will participate to internal (process) trainings.
- You will assist to the monthly meetings with Internal Stakeholders or team meetings.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Procurement or Accounting of a minimum of 2 years.
- You have solid analytical and PC skills (Advanced MS Office Excel user).
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills when dealing with customers, colleagues, and management.
- You are native speaker or have a very high level of Italian and excellent English communication skills, both written as spoken.
- You have the ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
- You will have a 7 month temporary contract with continuity to permanent.
- You will work within an international environment.
- You will have the opportunity to enjoy a company Buffet (1,7€/day).
- You will be covered by accident insurance (24 hours).
- You will work full time, with flexible hours.
- You will enjoy other social benefits.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 231)