You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Bank Statement Process Associate with Greek
Sant Joan Despí, Spain
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
As a BSP Associate will be responsible to:
- Bank statement processing according to process documentation and monitor the exceptions, especially for LATAM and Greece
- Bank account maintenance (creation of new bank accounts/accdet tables maintenance etc)
- Managing inbound/outbound queries (calls/mails, others) in an efficient and timely manner (according to the specifics SLA)
- Perform/review ICS controls (Bank reconciliation and open items TBA)
- Support to BSP implementation project in SCB and stabilize the activities to provide an excellence quality and delivery deliver on daily basis to our countries.
- Maintain interactions with Senior Associate, Experts, TL,OM, Bayer Legal Entity and other departments.
- Contribute to the documentation process and improvements
- Support and flexibility to adapt to the future changes in the team/organization related to processes/projects/activities /tasks.
- Excellent collaboration with team members, team leader, OM, and other departments '(O2C, S2P, FA, CoE etc)
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Degree in Accounting, Controlling, Finance, Economics or similar.
- Professional experience in Accounting (preferably Account receivable process).
- Good communicator, problem solver
- Able to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate your workload independently and support the team.
- Excellent English/Spanish/Greek language skills (Written/Spoken)
- Advanced MS Office / SAP knowledge will be valuable
- 7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract.
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day) and other social benefits.
- Dynamic and international environment.
Jose Manuel Delgado
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)