Order Management Associate with an excellent level of French and Dutch
Location: Sant Joan Despí, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 23.000 €
Contract: Permanent contract
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
As an Order Management Senior Associate, you will join the Order to Cash department, and you will be responsible to manage Order to Cash activities related to Order Management, Order Fulfillment and Billing.
During your day to day:
- You will Receive, review and process manual orders in a timely and accurate manner, and review issues related to orders.
- You will process and ensur return requests policies including appropriate approval and documentation.
- You will perform validation and resolution of customer complaints, including liaising with appropriate internal functions and/or directly with customers.
- You will perform analysis and supporting resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and standard delivery blocks with internal teams and/or communication with customers.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have an University Degree or equivalent is a plus (equivalent with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management).
- You have an excellent level of French and Dutch. Conversational level of English.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order to Cash processes.
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS office.
- You have experience with ERP systems. SAP experience is a plus.
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to prioritize, analytical skills and ability to multi-task.
- 7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract.
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day) and other social benefits.
- Dynamic and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 252)