Order to Cash and Employee Services Associate with an Excellent level of Italian
Location: Sant Joan Despí, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 19.000 €
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
As an O2C/ES Associate, you will join the Order to Cash department, and you will be responsible to maintain customer Accounts, and support and follow up on topics within workflow systems.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing inbound/outbound queries in an efficient and timely manner.
- Identifying customer / employee needs, clarify information and providing solutions.
- Recording, verifying and executing transactions according to process documentation and monitoring process exceptions.
- Performing controls.
- Contributing to process improvements.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- University/Commercial degree in Economics, Business.
- Excellent level of Italian and English. Other European languages are a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order to Cash/Employee Services processes.
- Advanced MS office and/or SAP knowledge is valuable.
- Highly customer oriented.
- Flexibility to adapt to the future changes in the organization related to processes, projects, activities, tasks.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration with team members, team leader, internal and external customers, and other departments.
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills and ability to multi-task.
- 7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract.
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day) and other social benefits.
- Dynamic and international environment.
Jose Manuel Delgado
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)