Customer Service Representative with Native level of Dutch and High level of French
Location: Sant Quirze del Vallès, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a global leading international industrial company. They are looking for energetic, efficient and skilled Customer Service Representatives to join their new service center in Barcelona.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Provide prompt and professional customer support by acting as a link between our Clients and field Maintenance Technicians.
• Manage and maintain Service Order records, complete transactions necessary for advance inventory shipments and returns and process field service billings as required.
• Process and maintain Service Agreement details, ordering parts required and scheduling of preventive maintenance jobs in our system.
• Perform duties related to invoice collection; credit validation, obtaining purchase orders and prompt invoicing of completed service notifications.
• Determine service stock availability and process advance shipments of service parts.
• Prepare and send quotations for services to customers.
Skills and competencies:
• Native German and Excellent French or Native Dutch and Excellent French. You also need to have a fluent level of English.
• 2-3 years of similar experience in a highly demanding and fast paced environment.
• Proven track record in positions that combine planning and administrative tasks.
• Proven experience of working within SAP environment would be a plus.
• Ability to demonstrate logical thinking process and troubleshooting.
• Good organizational skills and ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
• Strong interpersonal, customer oriented and relationship management skills.
• Proficient with MS Office.
• Ability to work independently.
Our client offer great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, ticket restaurants etc.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)