Accounts Payable with Advanced level of French and English
Location: Santa perpetua de la Mogoda, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 23.000 €
Contract: Indefinite contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the logistic sector
with more than 75 years of presence in the market. Their offices are located in Santa perpetua de la Mogoda, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career. You will have a chance to improve your language skills thanks to free English and French classes offered by the company.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, your main function will be to manage the projects within the Finance department.
During your day to day:
- You will be responsible for receiving, validating and/or invoice accounting.
- You will be analyzing accounts payable and reconciliations.
- You will be responsible for analyzing accounts payable.
- You will have to maintain suppliers data updated.
- You will be solving interface errors like AS400/S21.
- You will be helping with monthly and annually closing activities.
- You will be registering forecasts.
- You will be preparing payments through SAP, AS400/S21 or manually.
- You will be preparing payments of taxes and social security.
- You will be archiving payments.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in accounting.
- You speak French and English in advanced level.
- You are a person with attention to detail.
- You will have a stable position with permanent contract.
- You will work full time from Monday to Friday.
- You will have a chance to develop your career.
- You will have a chance to take part in French and English language classes organized by the company.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 232)