Customer Service Executive with Spanish (Latin America) & English
Location: Sitges, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our company is an international start-up in the gaming industry based near Barcelona.
As a Customer Service Executive, your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing top of the bill customer support to our highly demanding customer base.
- Taking action on daily issues in systems, sites, hardware, procedures, campaigns, and products and escalating appropriately.
- Interacting with, providing feedback to, and nurturing a high quality relationship with not only the end customer, but also your colleagues by embracing and supporting the company culture and team spirit.
- Engaging in a close and pro-active collaboration with the other operational teams, such as Fraud Risk, Responsible Gaming, PSP, Marketing, and CRM in order to remain aware of our product offering.
- Providing input for and implementing improvements to our Customer Care operations, policies and procedures.
- Assisting your direct manager with various tasks and projects for customer support and responsible gaming, including processing customer pay-outs, verification and any issues.
- Consistently meeting your quality and quantity KPIs.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of company campaigns, promotions, and product offering, including specific functions.
- You will have opportunities to learn and grow within a rapidly developing company.
- A dynamic organisation reflected in the balance of hands-on operations and strategic development to support fast growth and high quality standards.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent Spanish (Latin America) English.
- Strong background in building up and expanding strong and significant Customer Care operations.
- Thorough understanding of industry standards, state-of the-art Customer Care technologies and available tools to help establish top notch and scalable operations.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing and managing Customer Support operations in an online environment, preferably gaming
- Knowledge of the South American online gaming market, products and customers is a plus.
- Passion, innovation and a can-do attitude
- Excellent organisation skills and experience with planning and delivering team schedules in a multi-geographical set-up.
- Highly motivated with the ability to manage and direct self to consistently meet challenging targets within a fast-moving industry and a dynamic organisation.
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- Dynamic and international work environment.
- Career progression.
- Possibility to work in an international and dynamic start-up in one of the most beautiful seaside towns near Barcelona.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 212)