You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Service Agent With a High Level of Dutch and French
Spain, Greece or Portugal, Portugal
With operations in 16 source markets, our client serves more than 19 million customers who chose to travel with them each year and, are focused on transforming the business in ways to deliver even better holiday dreams to their clients.
As a Customer Service agent you will b working to ensure exceptional service is delivered to customers in all destinations across the globe.
You will responsible for:
- Answer customer questions queries through a variety of contact channels and offer first-time solutions to customer concerns, whilst providing a great holiday experience.
- Ensure that commitments made by our client to customers are met. Make prompt, clear decisions to resolve issues and take responsibility to take the actions required to address them;
- Respond to customers queries via various communication methods including email, SMS, social media, video calling and telephone to ensure their needs are met;
- Provide a 24/7 service to customers, ensuring all queries are dealt with and complies with governance and escalation processes to ensure timely resolution;
- Sell appropriate ancillary products as required by the customer to enhance their holiday experience;
- Maintains respectful relationships with all internal external contacts, including source markets, suppliers in all destinations;
- Work closely and collaboratively with destination teams to deliver a seamless experience to all our customers.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- High level of Dutch and French
- Experience of working successfully with customers and providing a best-in-class service to them
- Strong, credible communication skills with excellent written language ability
- Highly competent and confident with using all technology, including social media
- Flexible approach to work, willingness to take on a variety of tasks as and when required and ability to react quickly to a range of demanding situations
- Starting date: to discuss
- 6 month contract with possibilities to extend
- 8 hour shift
- Possibility to work abroad (Mallorca, Faro or Crete)
- 1 week training in the UK
- Competitive salary
- International working environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 147)