After Market Sales Representative with native Dutch
Our client is a leader filter manufacturer company from the US with global presence.
This role is focused on handling and maximizing aftermarket calls with customers to pro-actively develop the customer base, to understand customer needs and to utilize that knowledge to secure business.
Key interaction of this job is also vital to be successful: as a Sales Development Representative, you will be touching the same customers as the equipment area sales engineers and the AFM area sales engineers. Through strong relation skills with all these peer groups within the matrix, the general requirement is to make strong relations with all groups so that everybody understands all of your efforts are helping all of us achieving more sales with the IAF customer base. Next to the internal interaction, of course strong relation skills combined with commercial affinity will help with good customer contact.
- Promoting the sales of replacement filters, parts and other catalog products in assigned territory via phone.
- Focusing on designated accounts to achieve sales goals and overall customer contact.
- Maintaining relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts.
- Resolving customer issues/problems, researches and makes recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications to increase sales.
- Independently planning and scheduling sales calls to maximize personal and territory sales impact in an effort to grow their business.
- Keeping informed of market trends, customer preferences and competitor activity, sharing information with other personnel for better strategic placement in the marketplace.
- Making written and oral presentation to customers and industry groups.
- May travel to customer locations occasionally.
- Selling via phone in a designated area as per a well defined sales process and CRM usage.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent through experience.
- Native level of Dutch.
- Previous experience in a commercial role.
- Ability to contact customers in a pro-active way.
- Having a good technical skillset to understand our products for a first level of immediate customer responses will be required.
- Telephone contact skills are an asset for this job.
- Being very swift and fast with CRM and other PC skills to allow quick customer “on the spot” support.
- Stable position.
- Quality over quantity.
- International environment with growth opportunities.
- Pension plan after one year with the company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary with attractive bonus.
- Extensive one month paid training with 75% of the bonus.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 216)