Aftermarket Sales Representative with native Dutch
Location: Terrassa, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Permanent contract
You will work for a leader filter manufacturer. They are an American company with global presence.
As an Aftermarket Sales Development Representative, you will handle and maximize aftermarket calls with customers to pro-actively develop the customer base.
During your day to day:
- You will promote the sales of replacement filters, parts and other catalog products in assigned territory via phone.
- You will focus on designated accounts to achieve sales goals and overall customer contact.
- You will maintain relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts.
- You will resolve customer issues/problems, researches and makes recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications to increase sales.
- You will independently plan and schedule sales calls to maximize personal and territory sales impact in an effort to grow their business.
- You will keep informed of market trends, customer preferences and competitor activity, sharing information with other personnel for better strategic placement in the marketplace.
- You will prepare written and oral presentation to customers and industry groups.
- You may travel to customer locations occasionally.
- You will sell via phone in a designated area as per a well-defined sales process and CRM usage.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent through experience.
- You speak Dutch at a native level.
- You have previous experience in a commercial role.
- You have ability to contact customers in a pro-active way.
- You have good technical skillset to understand our products for a first level of immediate customer responses will be required.
- You display good telephone contact skills.
- You are very swift and fast with CRM and other PC skills to allow quick customer “on the spot” support.
- You will work in a stable position in a company that values quality over quantity.
- You will work in an international environment with growth opportunities.
- You will have a pension plan after one year with the company.
- You will work in flexible working hours.
- You will obtain a competitive salary with attractive bonus.
- You will have a parking place.
- You will receive an extensive one-month paid training with 75% of the bonus.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 216)