You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Order Management Representative - Polish Speaker
Multinational Company specialized in manufacturing and selling security systems for businesses all around Europe.
Enter Customer orders
• Coordinate export shipments, expediting when necessary
• Prepare export documentation
• Review Letters of Credit as necessary (only for MEA)
• Correspond daily with customers and sales force via fax, phone and e-mail
• Research shipping discrepancies, credit and debit claims
• Issue credits and debits
• Stock availability and prices
•Prepare export documentation including delivery notes, invoices, consignment notes, customs form, shipping instructions etc
• Create proforma invoices
• Communicate with management regarding any irregular issues/concerns
observed in territories under export responsibility on a continuous basis
• Advise and assure compliance with company and department policies via
written correspondence on credit, warranty and technical requests (SOX)
• Pro-actively interact and negotiate with forwarders on behalf of the customer.
• Assist Credit Manager/Department with resolving remittance discrepancies
We are looking for candidates with the following skills, qualifications and experience:
-Native level of Polish.
-Excellent level of English and Spanish is a plus.
IT / Presentation Skills:
-SAP knowledge on SD processes
-MS Office Products (Excel, Word, Power Point) / Lotus Notes
-Ability to work in a team environment.
-Customer service orientation
-Competitive salary + benefits (bonus and restaurant tickets)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.141)