You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
IT Helpdesk with Dutch, French and English
Our client provides businesses integrated software solutions with a complete range of software and hardware.
- Receives and responds to inquiries from customers via both email and phone.
- Ensures problems and issues are resolved accurately and completely.
- Work together with our international support teams to answer customer phone calls, reply
customer emails, processing customer calls and trouble shooting problems reported by
- Provide product support, becoming an expert on all aspects of performance and features
of our software solutions (time management and planning, POS, ERP) for a diversity of
sectors such as retail, wholesale, hotels, rest homes, etc.
- Assure timely resolution of reported problems to ensure that contractual agreements are
- Use the call logging system to log, update and monitor reported problems.
- Give functional product training to customers where required, covering a wide variety of
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English is a must.
- Spanish knowledge would be a plus
- At least 1 year experience in a customer service environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or IT related area (or equivalent through
- Experience with time management, retail or ERP software is a plus.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills: active listening skills, the ability to quickly assess and
define technical problems and their causes and recommend solutions.
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
- Highly organised and confident, showing good initiative.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
- Organised, able to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks.
- Hard-working and always be willing to go extra mile.
- Willing to travel.
- Competitive Salary
- Indefinite contract
- Great work environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)