IT Helpdesk with Dutch, French and English
Location: Valldoreix, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client provides businesses integrated software solutions with a complete range of software and hardware.
- Receives and responds to inquiries from customers via both email and phone.
- Ensures problems and issues are resolved accurately and completely.
- Work together with our international support teams to answer customer phone calls, reply
customer emails, processing customer calls and trouble shooting problems reported by
- Provide product support, becoming an expert on all aspects of performance and features
of our software solutions (time management and planning, POS, ERP) for a diversity of
sectors such as retail, wholesale, hotels, rest homes, etc.
- Assure timely resolution of reported problems to ensure that contractual agreements are
- Use the call logging system to log, update and monitor reported problems.
- Give functional product training to customers where required, covering a wide variety of
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English is a must.
- Spanish knowledge would be a plus
- At least 1 year experience in a customer service environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or IT related area (or equivalent through
- Experience with time management, retail or ERP software is a plus.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills: active listening skills, the ability to quickly assess and
define technical problems and their causes and recommend solutions.
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
- Highly organised and confident, showing good initiative.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
- Organised, able to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks.
- Hard-working and always be willing to go extra mile.
- Willing to travel.
- Competitive Salary
- Indefinite contract
- Great work environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)