You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
HR Software Consultant
Valldoreix/Sant Cugat, Spain
International company specialized in software systems.
- Lead the software implementation and optimization: analyse customers’ requirements, elaborate an
implementation plan and configure software accordingly.
- Interface with customers for software implementation and upgrades, problem resolution,
enhancements, specialized reporting, training, pre and post-sales support.
- Report project statuses to all parties.
- Assist the Sales team in software demos for key prospects.
- Address technical questions and resolve customer issues and concerns.
- Develop training material and provide in-house and remote customer training.
- Master the capabilities of the software solution, advise customers on how to use them effectively in
their work-flow and procedures.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and communicate customers’ suggestions to the Software
- Assist the Documentation team in creating software manuals.
- Test new releases
Experience as a software consultant is definitely an asset. The ideal candidate has at least two years
experience in software implementation, consultancy, software training or customer service.
Don’t hesitate to apply when you combine outstanding HR skills with enthusiasm and keen interest in
technology and software.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, accountings, finance or HR.
- Knowledge and experience in HR technology sector is an advantage but no must.
- Strong time management and analytical skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Spanish and English. Knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
- Written and verbal communication skills are extremely important.
- Excellent customer service skills. : active listening skills, the ability to quickly assess and define
technical problems and their causes and recommend solutions.
- Software and customer driven
- Highly organised and confident, showing good initiative.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and able to deal with deadlines.
- Happy to travel to customers across the country and abroad.
- Medical insurance
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 211)