You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Experience Manager -Wertheim
Our client is one of the leading brands in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in the categories clothing, home, accessories and perfumes.
- Lead develop the team to deliver Brand Experience excellence whilst maximizing sales opportunities.
- Deliver sales profitability through key metrics: Sales, Conversion, Sales Per Worked Hours(SPWH), Customer Data Capture(CDC) Units Per Transaction(UPT)
- Adopt tools processes to improve employee efficiency increase productivity
- Understand, support budgetary requirements to increase the store profitability
- Manage maintain a safe working environment for customers employees
- Partner with Operations Manager(OPSM)/Inventory Control Manager(ICM) implement action plans to minimize shrink and improve store compliance
- Create a customer first culture within all store activities including the Expert Hot spots: Greeter, ICONS, Footwear, Dressing room Register
- Observe, coach share product knowledge, coach selling skills to drive key metrics: (Sales, Conversion, SPWH, UPT and CDC)
- Optimize opportunities to increase sales, CDC customer loyalty
- Provide feedback ideas to influence product presentation product ranging to increase sales
- Ensure 100% retail standards are consistently maintained improved
- Demonstrate a good understanding of product seasonality, concepts, key volume lines to support the commercial actions drive sales
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-First relevant professional and management experience, minimum of 2 years in a similar position
- First experience working with Retail KPIs
- Excellent team and communication skills as well as a structured and organized way of working
- Demonstrated team leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience in the fashion industry
- High service orientation and flexibility, "leading by example"
- Fluent knowledge of German and English
- Good MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Competitive Salary
- International company
- Fantastic training and learning opportunities
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (179)