Content Moderator with Native of German (Afternoon Shift)
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Fixed-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment. The completely remodeled offices are located in Glories, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Content Moderator your main objective will be to ensure a safe social media environment by screening and monitoring the sites.
During your day to day:
- You will be responsible for screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent, or other inappropriate content.
- You will be responsible for ensuring a safe online community.
- You will be responsible for becoming and remaining knowledgeable about leading social media products and community standards.
- You will be responsible for investigating and resolving issues reported on social media, such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content.
- You will be responsible for reviewing reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality.
- You will be responsible for escalating issues outside the company policy.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Native level of German,
- You are fluent in English
- You are available to start on 15th of February 2021
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You have a good understanding of social media.
- You will have an initial training with wellness day and continued personal coaching.
- You will have a full time position with fixed working shift (18.00 to 24.00)
-You will receive a language + night hours bonus
- You will have the opportunity to work from home in Barcelona area.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will work in a supportive young and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 114)