E-Commerce Customer Service Manager
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración determinada
International company, focused about selling official sport clubs merchandise, and starting their experience within the Spanish sports retail market.
Working in Madrid.
As Customer Service Manager, you will coordinate ecommerce distribution and partner with 3rd party customer service provider to deliver outstanding service.
On your everyday, your main duties will consist in;
- Responsible for coordinating and evaluating the 3rd party customer service provider.
- Develop standards, training material and processes to deliver great customer service.
- Take ownership of customers and distribution issues and follow up problems through to resolution.
- Create organization best practices, such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer complaints as needed to meet organizational standards.
- Coordinate the ecommerce product distribution to final customer and resolve any incidences that arise.
- Provide and analyze a variety of reports centered on various service levels metrics, KPI´s and incidences.
- Evaluate workflows and systems to boost efficiency and increase customer satisfaction.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- A minimum of Three (3) years’ managerial experience in a consumer-facing call center environment (retail preferred).
- Proved experience setting up HelpDesk tools, ie: zendesk / frontdesk
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Spanish and English fluency mandatory.
- Analytic and detail-oriented and extremely organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bonus points for experience with Notion and having an E-commerce background.
- You will grow inside a leading retail company
- You will have attractive salary
- You will work in Madrid
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 414)