Our client is a reatil multinational company.
You will be responsible for driving the profitability of the POPs with the district managers within East of Spain with the aim of meeting and exceeding sales targets and controlling operational expenses.
PEOPLE, LEADERSHIP AND ORGANIZATION
Provides leadership and direction for own team
Fosters a work environment based on respect, collaboration and fairness that drives high engagement and enablement.
Positively communicates and demonstrates the brand values and attitude
Leads district managers within in managing a sustainable sales performance.
Uses all available data to make commercial decisions based on sound analysis and financial judgment.
Responsible for updating, maintaining and implementing processes/guidelines within the respective area and providing feedback to global teams.
Creates and implements operational plans to deliver seasonal brand and product training.
Analyzes the behaviors and patterns of the area's customer base together with his/her district managers.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a fashion customer- and commercial- focused retail environment.
- Experience in leading teams and in retail.
- Advanced numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel in the assigned area up to 80% of working time.
- Local language business proficiency and basic English skills (for non-English speaking markets).
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 177)