Shop Construction and Visual Director
Location: Madrid, Spain
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is an international group in the Fashion sector.
Supervise brand image within all national and international point of sales, according to the brand image guidelines. Design and develop store concept and look and feel to help attract traffic and maximize turnover.
- Develop new/existing designs/layouts of POS and implement new procedures for Shop Construction
- Create new store concept of different types (outlet, shop in shop) and support external designer
- Coordinate all the information flow between different departments: Legal (for contract and Letter of Intends (LOI), Expansion, IT, Commercial, VM for the opening plans or the closing of POS.
- Control CAPEX and OPEX for new opening and closing.
- Manage facilities: keep all POS in correct status (Air Conditioning/Mechanical Electrical/finishes)
- Effectively lead and organize SC&VM team in providing the best level of support to the points of sale
- Establish image standards and create VM &WD manuals to give support and information to stores (Outlet and Full price).
- Guarantee that the VM guidelines are displayed and that the store decoration supports the new collection image.
- Supervise and organize the new openings of store and corners: preparation of orders to the warehouse, control of layout standards, store briefing and verify calendar.
- Develop the updates about the new campaign and check that twice a month the VM WD UPDATE are launched to the stores, working in collaboration with sales department.
- Lead and manage Line Opening and Pre-collection events, in regards to VM and company images.
- Support commercial teams in the achievement of store sales budgets
- Minimum 7 years of experience in retail architecture or Design
- English C1
- Architecture/Interior and industrial Design knowledge
- Visual merchandising capabilities
- International retail implementation of POS (corporate, Joint Venture and franchise
- Technical skills: AutoCAD, Adobe Creative, Microsoft office
- Competitive salary
- Training and career path
- International environment
- Discount on product´s brand