You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Store Manager - Luxury Brand
Our client is a luxury fashion brand.
Under the authority of the Regional Sales Manager, the Shop Manager will be responsible for running the store and for the administrative management of the business within the framework of procedures and policies set by the company.
He/she will be the main point of contact with the Head Office.
Your responsabilities will be the following:
- Ensure good communication with all the Head office departments
- Represent the company for external service providers following codes and values of the company
- Regularly informed the Regional Manager of the level of sales, changes in the point of sales, or in the sales team
- Be responsible for the team’s quality services to the customers
- Analyze the different management reports and define action plans with head office
- Follow price legislation, employment law and internal processes
- Make sure that the shop is well run, in charge of store opening and closing time
- Respect security and safety rules regarding employees and customers
- Control store display and stock room inventory
- Manage inventories, inform supervisor of any problem and suggest solutions
- Control sales receipts and bank cash deposits within the rules framework and processes of the company
- Manage IT tools
- In charge of high quality customer reception and high services
-Make sure that employees knows perfectly all the company´s products and all themes, textile materials and colours
- Need to have a Perfect command of the sales techniques and to have notions of client psychology
- Responsible for reaching sales objectives/ goals defined by Head Office Retail
- Participate in customer loyalty development
- Understand and implement the company’s strategic policy
- Ensure that the employees represent very well the brand image, codes and values
- Make sure that the shop is always clean following the company’s instructions
- Manage the administrative process for new hired employees with Head Office
- Integrate and train new employees, make sure probationary period is properly monitored
- Supervise, lead and motivate the team on a daily basis
We are looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
-Associate Diploma (Bachelor degree highly preffered)
-Spanish (Advanced level)
-French(Intermmediate high level)
-Perfect knowledge of Microsoft Office
(+34) 91 590 04 31
(+34) 91 590 04 31
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.