You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Experience Manager
Our client is one of the most successful companies in the world exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail since 1967. The Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products.
- Lead develop the team to deliver Brand Experience excellence whilst maximizing sales opportunities.
- Deliver sales profitability through key metrics: Sales, Conversion, Sales Per Worked Hours(SPWH), Customer Data Capture(CDC) Units Per Transaction(UPT)
- Adopt tools processes to improve employee efficiency increase productivity
- Understand, support budgetary requirements to increase the store profitability
- Manage maintain a safe working environment for customers employees
- Partner with Operations Manager(OPSM)/Inventory Control Manager(ICM) implement action plans to minimize shrink and improve store compliance
- Create a customer first culture within all store activities including the Expert Hot spots: Greeter, ICONS, Footwear, Dressing room Register
- Observe, coach share product knowledge, coach selling skills to drive key metrics: (Sales, Conversion, SPWH, UPT and CDC)
- Optimize opportunities to increase sales, CDC customer loyalty
- Provide feedback ideas to influence product presentation product ranging to increase sales
- Ensure 100% retail standards are consistently maintained improved
- Demonstrate a good understanding of product seasonality, concepts, key volume lines to support the commercial actions drive sales
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-First relevant professional and management experience, minimum of 2 years in a similar position
- First experience working with Retail KPIs
- Excellent team and communication skills as well as a structured and organized way of working
- Demonstrated team leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience in the fashion industry
- High service orientation and flexibility, "leading by example"
- Fluent knowledge of German and English
- Good MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Competitive Salary
- International company
- Fantastic training and learning opportunities
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (198)