Account Manager - Digital Marketing
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is an extremely ambitious affiliate network based in Barcelona. The network is currently focusing on CPI, CPL and CPA offers in the mobile and desktop space. They have been operating since 2010.
As an Account Manager, you will be working in the sales division and reporting to the Sales Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Recruiting new affiliates to run CPA , CPI and CPL campaigns.
- Negotiating terms of the deal (rates payment schedule)
- Analyze campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
- Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by affiliates
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- An in-depth knowledge of international affiliate markets
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an affiliate marketing role
- Proven track record in previous role
- Effective sales and negotiation skills
- Driven and results-orientated
- A good understanding of tracking technology and mobile advertising.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Comfortable working in a Start-up environment
- A modern workspace in the heart of Barcelona
- A very competitive fix salary + a contribution on the success of your accounts (commission)
- A basic business and technology training (more business than technology actually)
- You will become part of a highly motivated, young and professional team
- You can grow ideally due to an extent of freedom you won’t experience anywhere else
(+34) 93 231 00 00