Account Manager with High Level of English and Spanish
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: From 21.000 €
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment, growing at a fast pace. The offices of this international job board are located in Eixample, very modern and well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As an Account Manager, your main objective will be to help the company grow in the Spanish market.
During your day to day:
- You will build a network on LinkedIn.
- You will be in charge of the acquisition of new clients.
- You will be building good long term relationships with clients.
- You will identify sales opportunities and close (customized) sales.
- You will identify opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling in order to increase revenues.
- You will handle the analysis of goals and strategy with the team.
- You will experience working in a start-up which is always open to new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are proficient in English and Spanish.
- You have proven sales experience.
- You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment.
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated.
- You are results-driven.
- You want to develop a career in business.
- You have excellent listening and communication skills.
- You are a multi-tasker.
- You will be working for a multinational with a friendly environment.
- You are available for an immediate starting date.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will be working for a fast-growing company.
- You will have full time working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week.
- You will have great opportunities of professional growth.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)