Sales & Marketing
Our client is a dynamic multinational with over 40.000 employees around the globe.
The Brand Manager will play a key role in the development of the overall category strategy, and is expected to drive the growth of their assigned brands through excellent marketing execution.
- To develop, recommend and lead the execution of local marketing plans for assigned brands and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget.
- To contribute to the development of category strategies.
- To develop, recommend and execute annual marketing plan activities, including local media strategy and plans.
- To initiate and manage market research projects to deliver powerful consumer and customer insights as the basis for long therm brand growth in coordination with Po1 CMI Team for power brands. Develop these insights into achievable plans.
- To lead the development of local copy strategy/executions and/or to ensure adaptation possible for other regions.
- In close co-operation with the Sales function and Customer Trade. Identify trade needs/opportunities, developing pricing and distribution strategies and trade promotions for assigned brands.
- Develop local success models on 4Ps across all active brands in the portfolio.
- Full P&L accountability.
- Bachelor’s degree level in a business related subjects.
- Minimum 4 Years marketing experience, developed within and FMCG environment, or pharmacy industry.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Leadership qualities in impacting, contributing and challenging business strategy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- P&L understanding.
- Very Competitive Salary
- Ecellent benefits
- Opportunity of Career Progression within a Truly Global organisation.