Business Development Manager
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Permanent contract
Worldwide media company.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for commercially leading key Client relationships. Central to the role is the ability to strategically develop Client partnerships through a strong understanding of their business.
• Strategically developing strong and profitable commercial relationships with clients leading and growing accounts, across all brand publishing activity based on game changing work and delivery.
• Working closely with other heads of department to ensure all timelines and expectations are met.
• Establishment and management of sales forecasting and reporting.
• Work with the successful business model and leverage existing systems infrastructure wherever possible to ensure profitable growth
• Identify new strategic clients, advertisers and partners; implementing an effective sales strategy.
• Driving the revenue and gross margin numbers via direct sales to brands and in-direct sales through agencies
• Establishing senior level relationships with relevant client stakeholders to enable us to pioneer new activity and ways-of-working, based on a strong appreciation and understand of how our businesses connect.
• Working with other members of the Senior Management team to develop working structures and processes strategy to seamlessly deliver an exceptional quality of work.
• Contributing to Company’s Iberia vision, new product and Sales Business Development strategy.
Qualifications and Skills required:
• 7+ years in media sales as Business Development or Sales Director
• 10+ years experience in media agency/company or marketing and service companies.
• A mixture of media and/or agency experience across digital, linear and branded content sales
• Strong Knowledge in Business Development in media agencies or companies and marketing and services companies.
• Proven track record of managing creative services from conception to production.
• Experience in business growth, leadership teambuilding, business development and sales.
• Previous proven experience managing creative and strategic work, P&L and client relationship development. Media experience at a senior level.
• Degree or relevant qualification.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organisation skills, interpersonal and management skills (English and Spanish)
• Proven network within larger International Agencies and Global Brands, especially for Spain and Portugal.
• Experience working with CRM (SalesForce) and Pipeline
• Ability to work to deadlines
- Immediate incorporation
- Competitive salary
- Pleasant and positive work environment, placed in the centre of Madrid/Barcelona.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 296)