You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Corporate Account Manager - Facility Services
Sales & Marketing
Our client is a global organisation with business centres all over the world looking for a Key Account Manager. This person will be responsible, within a geographic area, for growing revenues primarily through managing and expanding business with existing Tier 3&4 customers, while also supporting the acquisition of new customers.
As a Corporate Account Manager, your primary responsibility is to promote and develop the clients' products through prospecting, marketing and pitching solutions to clients in your portfolio and territory.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and growing revenues in existing accounts, through group companies, a wider decision maker group and full use of our client's products.
- Managing and developing key account relationships.
- Pitching and winning new key accounts within their market, when required to ensure sufficient trading customers to achieve target.
- Supporting the transition of new accounts from Hunters to ongoing management.
- Achieve/exceed individual monthly targets of revenue, and trading accounts by expanding product range taken by customers and developing multi level relationships.
- Act as high level “relationship managers” to new customer accounts, once established.
- At least 5 years in similar position.
- Previous experience selling products or service solutions through proactive direct sales within a business-to-business sales environment.
- Ability to network and build strong business relationships.
- Proven solution selling and negotiation skills.
- Experience in self-generation of new business leads coupled with excellent account management skills.
- Supports business unit’s initiatives and goals, co-operates and demonstrates positive attitude toward others; will assist in all areas as needed.
- Able to respond quickly to changing demands, processes and updated information.
- Sets priorities, establishes objectives/milestones, schedules activities effectively and submits accurate and timely reports.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including by phone, thinks on their feet, presents logically, listens to customer needs, responds to objections, and creates interest in product.
- Takes action, initiates calls in pursuit of sales.
- Knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.
932310000 (Ext. 296)