You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Development Manager
Sales & Marketing
Our client is Danone, an international company leader in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector. They are a leading global food beverage company built on four businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters, Early Life Nutrition and Medical Nutrition. They aim to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices and have sudsidiaries in Europe, E.U.A., Latin America and Asia. Besides this they have been recognize by international institutions as one of the best brand companies to work.
As a Customer Development manager, you will be working in the sales division and reporting to the Sales Area Manager. Your objective will be search for growth opportunities in modern trade channel with focus in top accounts and discounters.
You will be responsible for:
- Carry out the Performance Review that integrates all relevant information in terms of sell-in / sell-out / Shopper Consumer insights and monitors the target achievement on our Key Levers of growth
- Action plan definition and implementation in order to ensure the target achievement
- Develop Customer 4P’s strategy for the specified Accounts (Assortment, Implementation, Promotion and Visibility) and drive the execution plans in store.
- Understanding of categories, consumers and customers to maximize sales.
- Definition of launch strategy and business case preparation
- Co-develop with Sales Development team the key trade levers: product placement, secondaries, commercial focus, promotional calendar.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-Degree / Diploma in Marketing / Business Management
-Master's/MBA is a plus
-Spanish and English mandatory
-At least 3 years of experience in Sales, Marketing and Trade Marketing
-MS Office (namely Excel)
-Strong Analytical Communicative skills.
-Permanent position and possibility to grow
Ana Rita Mouro
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 275)