You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Sales & Marketing
The Linde Group is a world leading supplier of industrial, process and speciality gases and is one of the most profitable engineering companies. Linde products and services can be found in nearly every industry, in more than 100 countries
In the 2017 financial year, The Linde Group generated revenue of EUR 17.113 bn, making it one of the leading gases and engineering companies in the world, with approximately 58,000 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Linde is currently recruiting a Digital Channel Manager for Iberia to be based in Barcelona.
The main responsabilities include:
• Be responsible for the implementation of a local Digital Strategy and Channels, aligned with regional requirements and Communication Plan.
• Consult colleagues in planning and implementing digital communication campaigns
• Advise key stakeholders on which channel is the most appropriate to achieve given targets
• Distribute relevant content through the most appropriate digital channel
• Train potential users in both the comms teams and operations, on how to use digital tools
• Monitoring and reporting of channels and projects
• Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, retouching images and trade show collateral as needed.
Internet, e-Commerce Intranet
• Be responsible for local internet and intranet structures and content, and lead on any changes
• Maintain, update and improve the RBUs/countries web, e-Commerce and/or intranet sites, and monitor local country digital initiatives
• Provide local requirements and insights to the local Marketing Sales teams to support further development of both the internet and the intranet
• You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining e-Commerce initiatives
• Adaptation and implementation of Social Media strategy to suit local needs
• Ensure local Marketing and Sales governance of Social Media content and process in country
• Monitor channels, and ensure process to respond / react appropriately in case of incidents
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
· Education: University degree in communications and/or digital-marketing
· Work experience:
- Experience and high affinity with online media technology. - Being always up-to-date with the latest trends in online media
- Understanding and deep knowledge of digital and multi-channel management
- Managing simultaneous requirements of multiple partners and internal stakeholdersCombination of strong technical skills / channel knowledge and communication capabilities
- Rich experience in using Web-Content-Management-Systems (SDL Tridion or others), Google Analytics, project management tools (eg. Brandwatch, Hootsuite, Facebook insights) and eCommerce platforms (like Websphere Commerce or others)
· Languages: High level of English, fluent in Spanish. Fluency in Portuguese will be highly valued
· IT Skills: Skilled in Indesign and Photoshop
· Soft Skills: Pragmatic and creative teamplayer, who loves to work with and for our divers external and internal customers. Excellent communications and technical skills are a must, to further develop us into the digital future.
Ability to work and build relationships with a range of partners and stakeholders (internal external)
Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Availability to start working ASAP
- Permanent contract
- Full-time position
- Internal career progression
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to join one of the leading companies of the chemical sector
- Offices in the city center of Barcelona