Global Marketing Executive
Sales & Marketing
Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you!!
We are currently looking for a Global Marketing Executive in Barcelona for the Marketing department.
As a Global Marketing Executive you will report directly to the Global Marketing Manager, your mission is to define and fine-tune the regional marketing strategy for 6 of our markets in collaboration with the regional managers on site.
The Global Marketing Executive is also in charge of various large-scale projects aimed at developing the marketing activities of the whole company.
• Defining and optimising our regional marketing strategy for 7 markets (supervision in the development of marketing plans, budget allocation and follow-up, validation of marketing actions, operational support, optimisation and analyses)
• Operational coordination of marketing actions in collaboration with the Marketing Assistant.
• Participating in the development of marketing activities and managing various projects autonomously (contests, customer surveys, scholarships, events, partnerships, etc.)
• Collaborating on various analyses (customer buying cycle, impact of our special offers, etc.)
• Writing texts, press releases, advertorials and news
• Support during waves of promotional material printing
• Competitive analysis and intelligence
• Updating information on our websites
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations
• With a commercial qualification or equivalent. A postgraduate degree / qualification in the field of Marketing is an asset
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position in an international, multicultural environment.
• Excellent command of English (oral and written). Native or full proficiency in German is considered a strong asset. Any other language skills are a plus
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office software tools, in particular Excel and advanced formulas
• Comfortable working with figures and have had the opportunity to manage budgets in the past
• Excellent writing skills and can write engaging, compelling texts
• Extensive experience in project management with a proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at the same time
• All round profile: proven experience in brand creation, brand activation and online marketing
• You have excellent interpersonal skills and are comfortable interacting with many people from various cultures and countries
• You are extremely well organised, thorough and responsible
• You are able to multitask and/or manage several projects at the same time.
• You know how to find solutions for yourself and work autonomously while respecting the guidelines provided
• You have the ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
• You are proactive and have analytical skills
• You like the idea of working with a superior and teams located in other countries
• You are naturally dynamic and enjoy working in a team.
• Having experienced a language travel abroad is a bonus
• The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
• A young and dynamic work atmosphere
• An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
• Full time and flexible schedule
• Stable position
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 189)