H2020 Proposal Writer
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Permanent contract
English company specialized in grant security that provides business consultancy specialising in acquisition of R&D funding for clients from National and European funding programmes.
As a Proposal Writer you will write funding proposals for new product or process development.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with knowledge transfer workshops to define innovative concepts and solutions for our clients
• Carrying out due diligence/techno-economic feasibility studies
• Authoring complex, detailed and well-structured new product development proposals
• Identifying and building relationships with experts and research organisations to create high quality proposals
• Liaising with suitable industrial, academic and research partners to gather information for submission of research proposals
• Ensuring proposals are prepared, evaluated and submitted to the required standard and deadlines.
• This role requires someone who can understand the complex technical and market information quickly, plan work to meet deadlines as well as work closely with clients, research providers, colleagues and project partners.
• Degree level (or equivalent experience) in a science or business-related subject and preferably hold a postgraduate degree (PhD, MSc, MBA) in a technical or business related subject.
• Excellent technical and/or academic background.
• Experience or have a keen interest in commercial factors relating to new product development.
• Experience of preparing and writing Innovate UK and European Commission H2020 funding proposals to support our market leading success rates.
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Other benefits.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 296)