You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Key Account Manager
Sales & Marketing
Our client is a company with international presence in the refrigeration and temperature
control sector with more than 40 years of experience.
Functions and Key responsibilities:
- Promote and develop the business in the assigned accounts in the areas of Europe,
Middle East and Morocco
- Carry out the Annual Sales and Exploitation Plan for the assigned accounts
- According to the Sales and Exploitation Plan approved by the Director:
o Visiting clients / potential clients defined in the commercial policy, in order to
capture and develop the business with them, and provide a service that
facilitates the achievement of the established commercial objectives, ensuring
the satisfaction and customer loyalty possible customer
o Maximum responsible for the key accounts assigned
o Implement the commercial policy in the objective accounts in order to ensure
the achievement of the established commercial objectives.
o Negotiation, management and closing of commercial opportunities and
development of strategic contracts
o Plan and monitor the assigned accounts in order to achieve the results: orders,
margin, billing, collections
o Define and monitor the sales budget and operating expenses of the assigned
accounts, in order to ensure their achievement, taking measures in case of
deviations, in order to clarify the results to be obtained, identifying priorities
and actions to carry out.
o Collect and analyze the market evolution of the assigned accounts, the
competitors and their products / Solutions in order to define actions that
facilitate the growth and consolidation of the company in those accounts
o Report to the superior and Country Manager (if there is a local sales
organization) and through a corporate tool (CRM) the results and evolution of
the key accounts, as well as market opportunities and / or products, for the
purpose of provide clear and accurate information that facilitates decision
making, according to the methodology and corporate tools
- Experience: minimum 5 years as KAM International in the industrial sector and in the refrigeration market.
- Qualification: Industrial Engineering (preferable)
- Knowledge of key decision-makers in the field of European Food Retail.
- Sales Techniques.
- Basic Finance
- Knowledge Product, Market and Client
- Languages: English and Spanish + Local language (French and/or German)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 211)