Regional Lead Buyer EMEA
Sales & Marketing
Our client is an international Chemical Company that works with medical and industrial gas.
Your main responsibilities:
-Year on year deliver the given GAP and Cash flow targets on the given spend portfolio by identifying, developing, leading and executing cross-country in-country procurement GAP and CF projects
-Actively manage A-suppliers for the given commodity
-Actively identify new cross-country in-country procurement projects
-Year on year reduce trade working capital by increasing payment terms
-Provide data transparency in the given commodity
-Develop and execute commodity strategies
-Ensure excellent alignment with the regions' functional managers, tactical procurement and global procurement.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
• You have successfully completed your studies in a Procurement Master, Business Administration, natural science or related subjects.
• You are fluent in Spanish and English
• You have already gained at least 5 years of international procurement experience in strategic procurement roles.
• The key points to your success are a high levels of self-motivation, autonomy, energy, tenacity and a strong drive for results
• Your interpersonal and organizational skills are excellent and you are able to influence people in an intercultural environment.
• You are comfortable working in a complex and changing (matrix) organization and you have no difficulty handling ambiguity
• In addition, you have first class execution skills combined with good project management skills.
-Continuous trainig for the employees
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.178)